Terms & Privacy
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Our Services.
The Site acts as a portal to facilitate insurance agents, insurance companies and other similar parties (each a “Provider”) to offer for sale and to sell, insurance and other products to potential consumers who have applied through the Site to receive insurance or other authorized quotations from a Provider (each, a “Prospect”), and all Prospects and potential Prospects that use the Site are collectively called the Site’s “Users” (and hereafter may be referred to as “you” or “your”). We may, with a Prospect’s authorization, collect certain information (a “Lead”) about a Prospect and sell the Lead to a Provider. We are not responsible for the legality, safety or quality of the products offered for sale by a Provider, the accuracy or veracity of the representations regarding the products, the ability of Providers to sell the products or the ability of Prospects to pay for the products. For all purposes we are an independent contractor. We do not issue insurance contracts or bind coverage. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any financial or other liability whatsoever, for the conduct of any Prospect or Provider. We do not endorse or recommend any Providers or insurance policies or other related products offered by such Providers. We do not provide any type of insurance, tax, financial, legal or any other advice. We do not guarantee that any Providers to whom we send a Prospect's application will contact the Prospect or agree to provide the Prospect with the requested insurance coverage. If you would like personal advice or insurance specific policy recommendations, please consult with a qualified professional. Be advised that we do not offer or sell any insurance or other products shown on the Site.
2. Personal use.
Use. We do not charge Users to access the Site. We grant each User a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access the Site and the text, images, maps, files, photos, information and other materials on the Site (the “Content”) in order to view, access or make inquiries to us regarding our services, in accordance with these Terms. Any other use of the Site is expressly prohibited. This limited license does not include any right of display, copying, aggregation, collection, or derivative use of the Site nor any right of use of spiders, data mining, robots or similar data extraction and gathering tools without our prior express written permission. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
3. Downloading of Information from the Site and Proprietary Rights.
All Content and the Site itself is protected by copyright and database rights as a compilation and/or collective work, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, other copyright laws, and international conventions. The Content is only for each User’s personal use in accordance with Section 2 (Personal Use). All Users agree to abide by these Terms and any and all additional information, restrictions or copyright notices contained in or relating to any Content on the Site. Copying or storing any Content other than for noncommercial, personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us or the applicable copyright holder.
4. Unauthorized Use.
Use. Unless otherwise provided herein, or unless otherwise allowed under applicable law, you may not do any of the following without our prior written consent:
• Upload, post, display, copy, republish, reproduce, transmit, or distribute any Content in any form whatsoever;
• Reproduce any portion of the Site on your website or, using any device, including but not limited to use of a border or frame environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or replicate or mirror any portion of the Site;
• Reverse engineer any part of the Site;
• Modify, translate into any written or computer language, or create derivative works or translations from any Content or part of the Site;
• Offer for sale, sell, license, or transfer, in any form, any portion of the Site any third parties;
• Use any spider, robot or other automated device or automated or manual process to copy, monitor, or keep a database copy of the Content or any portion of the Site;
• Use the Site other than to make legitimate inquiries to us regarding our services or to learn about our services; • Use the Site to create any fraudulent or false inquiry or account;
• Transmit or post any abusive, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, false, misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, vulgar, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, pornographic, profane or inflammatory material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
• Access or use the Site in any way that, in our sole discretion, adversely affects the function or performance of the Site or any other networks or computer systems used by us or the Site, or infringes on our or any third party’s trademark, copyright, patent rights, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary rights;
• Transmit or upload to the Site, or use in connection with the Site, any software, device or routine that contains viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or other computer programming routines that may interfere with or attempt to interfere with, damage or in any way intercept the normal operation of the Site, or appropriate the Site or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computing platform;
• Circumvent any encrypted data or gain access to more materials or data than was licensed or use the Site in any manner which violates these Terms or any applicable laws.
Unauthorized access to and/or use of the Site, or the telecommunications or computer facilities used to deliver the Site, is a breach of these Terms and is a violation of law. If you are or become aware of or experience any Content, activity or communication through or in connection with the Site that appears to be in violation of the above, or in violation of any other provision of these Terms, we ask that you please inform us of any such violation by sending notification to support@GetMeAutoInsurance.com.
5. Site Changes
Changes. We may change, discontinue or suspend any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Site features, Content or database. We may also impose limits on certain services or features or restrict your access to all or part of the Site without notice to you or liability to us.
7. Identity Verification
Verification. We encourage all Users to use appropriate caution when interacting with anyone whom you may be doing business with specifically via the Site or generally via the Internet.